- To intervene in the lives of young people through early identification and intervention
- To provide a safe place for youth to belong and interact with supportive adults and develop pro-social attitudes and healthy behaviors that will translate into better
- To reduce involvement in risky behaviors and improve the overall well-being of the youth in our community
- To provide opportunities for youth to show that they care-about others and about society
- To support the development of youth's knowledge in a variety of ways, including: tutoring, sports, the arts, vocational education, service learning, gang prevention
training, character development, and mentoring
"The ultimate goal of our organization is to help youth achieve the necessary skills to make a safe and healthy transition into adulthood."